Whether you are a seller or a buyer, Wheelers will always treat you with the same degree of respect and common courtesies as we would expect to be treated ourselves. An experienced member of staff, Ronnie, Alison or Joe will accompany the viewings. Joe Wheeler, the Director will carry out all the valuations and between Alison and Joe, either one of them will keep you up to speed with the sales progression, whether you are buying or selling your home with Wheelers.
Where we stand apart from other estate agents is consistency. Joe and Alison have worked together since 1999. We all know what is going on. Plus we do not do lettings, so have none of that distracting us. Wheelers are sales specialists. We know Brighton & Hove and the surrounding areas literally backwards. So if you need advice about local schools, their catchments, property construction, best pubs, surveyors, solicitors, specialist contractors etc, we can tell you.
- Not tie you into any restrictive sole agency contract. All we ask is a fair crack at selling your home. If you as an agent are confident in selling a property, why would you need to ask for 24 weeks, like the corporate companies do (Google estate agents contracts and their pitfalls).
- Advertise your home on the main property portals Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market and dozens of other property related portals.
- Experienced staff will accompany the viewings and provide clear viewing feedback afterwards
- Include free outsourced professional photographs (Terms & conditions apply).
- Offer as competitive sole or multi agency fee as possible.
- Check out all offers, buyers circumstances, write to all parties and sales progress to completion
We have been selling homes for long enough to know that quite simply buyers and sellers just want to be kept informed of new properties in the most simple and straightforward means. How annoying is to be constantly asked about your mortgage status, when all you want to do is a view a home. We won’t be doing that. We know excellent property related local companies, so if you need independent mortgage advice, a good local solicitor, surveyor or removals, please do contact Joe or Alison for recommendations.
As well as offering a full sales service, which we feel is the best service to get you the best price and buyer, we do also offer an online only estate agency service. This is a fixed price service, including online marketing, professional photography, Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), floorplans, viewing arrangements and sales letters. An upfront fixed price of £999 plus Vat. A seller can switch to the full Wheelers service at any stage that includes accompanied viewings, offer negotiation, mortgage/chain checks and full sales progression. The standard fee is payable on completion.